In the downloadable version all the patterns are printable on A4 paper (no parts need to be assembled for this pattern).
This model is presented lined with lace cups. It can be made in different textiles… So let your creativity play.
A descriptive and methodological booklet accompanies the patterns. This includes very detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos that will assist you throughout the process.
To make the NINA bra, you will need :
– 50cm x 75cm powernet or 1m lace trim for the back band
– 50cm x 75cm lining / marquisette
– 1,5 m lace (for the cups and front band)
– 3,5m acallop elastic
-1,5m elastic straps
– 2 rings and 2 sliders
– 1 hook and eyes 2×3 for the wimmback model whatever the size is
– optionally 1 or 2 decorative knots, 30cm channeling and 2 bones
The pattern is given for sizes 85/90/95/100/105/110 and 115 on cups A, B, C and D.
– know how to use a sewing machine, have some notions of sewing
– Difficulty: 3/4