In downloadable version all patterns are printable on A4 paper. No parts need to be assembled to make this pattern.
A descriptive and methodological booklet accompanies the boss. This includes very detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos that will assist you throughout the process.
To make the top of the ERIN swimsuit you will need :
– 30cm x 140cm wide stretchy swimsuit fabric
– 25cm x 50cm wide marquisette for the lining of the bridge and front band
– 25cm x 50cm wide powernet for lining the back bands
– 4m rubber elastic (width 8mm)
– 1m channeling
– 1 pair underwires push-up (see datasheet)*
– 1 pair of foam cups size or 1 adapted foam plate of 25 x 50cm
Accessories according to model: 1 clasp, 1 pair of rings and 1 pair of adjusters, 1 pair cord ends
* 85: 173mm / 90: 190mm / 95: 207mm / 100: 220mm / 105: 235mm
The pattern is given for sizes 36 to 46 inclusive.
T 36 : cup size 85B/90A/80C underwires 85
T 38 : cup size 90B/95A/85C underwires 90
T 40 : cup size 95B/100A/90C underwires 95
T 42 : cup size 100B/105A/95C underwires 100
T 44 : cup size 105B/110A/100C underwires 105
– Know the basics of sewing
– Difficulty: 3/4