In downloadable version all patterns are printable on A4 paper. No parts need to be assembled to make this pattern.
A descriptive and methodological booklet accompanies the boss. This includes very detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos that will assist you throughout the process.
To make the top of the ERIN swimsuit you will need :
– 50cm x 140cm wide stretchy swimsuit fabric
– 20cm x 50cm wide powernet strong if you want to line the back bands
– 4 à 5m laminette rubber elastic (width 6 ou 8mm)
– 1m underwires casing and one pair of bones (option)
– 1 of foam cups (option)
Accessories according to model: 1 clasp, 1 pair of rings and 1 pair of adjusters,
– 1 paire cord ends if you have
The pattern is given for sizes 36 to 46 inclusive.
T 36 : cup size 85B/90A/80C
T 38 : cup size 90B/95A/85C
T 40 : cup size 95B/100A/90C
T 42 : cup size 100B/105A/95C
T 44 : cup size 105B/110A/100C
T46 : cup size 110B/115A/105C
– Know the basics of sewing
– Difficulty: 3/4